Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Meg BIg 10!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday I can't believe she is 10. She is such a light and inspiration to our family she is driven, tender hearted, smart(maybe to smart at least for her mom), beautiful inside and out, and a koopmans(thats a good thing). She definitely lives up to her last name. I can express how much she means to this family. I kept asking her what she wanted for her birthday and she kept telling me nothing  but a couple of days before her birthday she told me she would like anything BYU and a tether ball. Tether ball I know but she loves to play at school. She was so excited to get the tether ball she took it to school for a week even though the air was so bad she could play outside. She has the biggest smile it melts your heart. We had a surprise birthday party for her and she was speechless when she walked in to all her friends yelling Surprise. We had fun playing games and eating. IT was memorable. Thanks Megyn for your sweet spirit.

3 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

Way cute cake! That was so nice that the girls got Principal Pride together.

Lara said...

That is a cute cake and a cute girl! A girl after my own heart, I LOVE BYU too!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Meg!! Holy cow these kids are getting big. Love you guys:)