Monday, January 26, 2009

Principal Pride




Kloe and Kenna both received the Principal Pride. Kloe had good handwriting and Kenna received the Super Student Award. This is a great acknowledgement the school does for the students. The parents on the other hand it is a little bit of a pain. Luckily my friend called and reminded me ten minutes before we were suppose to be there. I was grateful I didn't have little ones to get ready or cart around. The girls are so proud to come home and show dad their accomplishments. I am for any reason my children can take pride in school work. The girls are having fun in school. Kylee is doing really well in junior high she has many friends, playing basketball and reading the twilight series. It is exciting to see her interested in reading and choosing to read instead of watching TV. Kylee truly blesses our family. Megyn has improved is schooling and we are so excited. She is going crazy having to stay inside because the air is so bad to play outside. She is in futsal and is glad to be back playing with her soccer friends it does give her something to look forward to on the weekends. She is also the assistant coach for Kennas basketball team. She loves to be involved and loves to help me I love that.

No comments: