Monday, March 30, 2009

Kloe's 6th Birthday


My baby is 6 yrs old. It is a little sad that all my kids are getting older and making me older as well. We have been telling everyone that she is six for several months now. She always corrected us but now it is true. We had several friends over for her first friend party. Kloe couldn't wait. We had fun playing games and eating cake. Grandma and Grandpa Koopmans  and Nana came over later to celebrate with us also. Some of Kloe favorite things are
Color: pink sparkle and blue sparkle
Food: Cafe Rio
Movie: Master of Disguise
Book: Limu
Activity: play barbies and ride her bike 
What she wants to be when she grows up: a MOM
She loves Kindergarten because she gets a treat everyday. Kloe loves her candy. For her birthday breakfast she wanted pancakes with chocolate chip face. She is a delight is our family she challenges us and keeps mom on her toes. She is very independent that is the kind of children we are trying to raise right? She thinks she is 13 like her sister and this is the challenge for me. I could say that I am real sad about them growing up but I won't because really I am excited for the next stage in motherhood. I know I am crazy!! I really do like to treasure all these moments with my little one.

No comments: