Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Night

We had a fun family night. We played a fun getting to know you game. Everyone wrote down their five favorites and we took turns guessing what it was. I thought I knew my kids but they surprised me and the girls totally knew their dad. The categories were Movie, Color, Candy, sport, favorite subject in school and food.
Marty
1 Young Guns
2 Blue
3 Chocolate
4 Soccer ( hunting and fishing are not a sport a hobby)
5 Farm and Ranch
6 Mexican food ( I said BBQ and I know I'm right)

Michelle
1 How to lose a guy in 10 days
2 Green
3 Twix for the moment
4 Basketball (because I play but ultimately I love football) If I had a dream Sunday it would be to watch football and rest
5 History
6 any salad with Martys dressing

Kylee
1 Nacho Libre
2 yellow
3 Reeses
4 basketball
5 History
6 Fettecine

Megyn
1 Nacho Libre
2 lime green
3 skittles
4 football (she loves BYU)
5 math
6 strawberries

Makenna
1 Pirates of the Carribean
2 green
3 chocolate
4 soccer
5 math
6 spaghetti

Kloe
1 Snow White
2 pink
3 smarties
4 soccer
5 writing
6 tacos

It was fun to see how surprised we all were to find out what one another likes. We think we know and it was interesting what the kids thought of each other. We love playing games as a family. I remember going camping and playing games with my family there wasn't a night that went by without a game of Rummy. You gotta love Family Night.

No comments: