Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Day

It is amazing what you can accomplish when you are in the mind set to actually do it. My storage room was a disaster to say the least you could not even open the freezer. You could barely even open the door. We were at the point of just cracking the door open and throwing things in. I told myself that after halloween I would clean it up. Today was the day. It didn't take very long either and it is awesome I took the time to date all of my food storage throw old things out and now I have my storage room back. Since I had the organizing bug I cleaned my sewing/scrapbooking table, mended some clothes and organized one of my main closets. I feel great now I don't have to do it until next Halloween right?

3 comments:

Life of a Beena said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! Now you can come help me with my closets right?

Lara said...

Good for you. If you get that bug again, let me know. My storage room REALLY needs some help! The thing is, I had it really clean a couple of weeks ago, but it took about 1 day of Halloween decorations and costumes to destroy all of my work. I hate that.

J.J. said...

Nice for you, I'm sure you are so glad to have that done. I really need to work on our storage room, it's a disater.